We love these vehicles as they can be used for business and personal use. Reliable, durable and hardy we recommend you look into these types of cars when you need to buy.
We have a range of vehicles that have Manufacturer Approval and if you convert your new vehicle before registering and it is for personal use you could get $2000 back!!!
Australia’s vehicle sales numbers are in, and it looks good for 4WDs.
The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries has released their monthly evaluation of vehicle sales in the country.
Here’s the scoop:
• Second-highest November for auto sales on record.
• Toyota sold 17,436 vehicles last month.
• Of those 3332 were HiLuxes, the third highest of any vehicle in Australia.
• 4WD Utes like the Ranger, BT-50 and the DMAX are up 6.7% on last year.
• In total there were 8687 4WD utes sold in Australia last month.
read more (http://www NULL.4wdaction NULL.com NULL.au/articles/2011/4wd-utes-sales-through-roof)
Read More (http://www NULL.4wdaction NULL.com NULL.au/articles/2011/4wd-utes-sales-through-roof)